Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Gut feelings?

  1. #1
    Macydamn
    Guest Macydamn's Avatar

    Post

    I thought this might be for just the guls...but a little male insight might be good too.

    I've have always heard that if you have a gut instict that you should follow it. OPRAH.....says that 90%(guestimate) of women, who had cheating husbands, had this gut instinct that was telling them that something was up...
    What is your take on this???

    And Guys....
    Have ya ever been.....oh, I don't know....has this ever happened to any of you with your counterparts?? Were they wrong? Were they right???

    I'm just curious.....

    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by Macydamn (edited August 19, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like oprah

    *rolls macy*

    ------------------

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Macy..sometimes instinct is all we got..*G..i for one always follow it..never led me wrong yet..Course there is always a first time.. smile

    ------------------

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    hmmmm!
    damn! mACY!!
    i wish i could answer as easily as J did....
    but i dont watch Oprah..
    i like Maury (sp?)
    *shrugs

    ------------------
    ..::m?l::..
    Absolutely!Nutz!
    Thought i wasnt??...w*
    m???c???s

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hold on blazey cus all that's about to change

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I always follow my gut feelings! I followed my gut feeling forever that my hubby cheated, fineally he came out and told me. I was right, and my gut knew it all along!
    Usually if your gut is telling you something, it is for a reason!

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RedneckShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Macydamn! HAHA! Crap, you talked me into here! I have nothing of real intelligence on this subject...that I know of...just wanted to see my name! *LOL*

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i ALWAYS go wit my gut instinct, an it hasn't failed me yet.....


    *looks down* see, it's tellin me i'm hungry right now as we speak *LOL*

    ------------------
    I'm getting sick and tired of wasting time, being social, i need diversion for a
    while. It's time to understand that sanity is over rated, i could forget it with
    a smile.

  9. #9
    Macydamn
    Guest Macydamn's Avatar

    Post

    Thank ya Genie, Paige, and Fire gul...for the insight....THAT is THREE out of THREE.

    Mel....come on give me some help here...
    *whispers* I like Maury too*S

    Hey SHY!!!!*VBS* Like the name...

    Mystic....I KNOW you have somethin' to say!*L


    ROTTEN.....didn't you yell at me for not sticking to the topic of the thread?????
    Now, give me your MALE take on this......don't make me come over/up/down/across there.
    Remember---Hell hath no furry like a pissed of woman.
    *sweet smile*
    *whispers* This has nothing to do with the "R" word....*EG


    Hey Paige.......next time we are both in the pool at the same time...I want to ask you something about something that you wrote (I'm assuming) in an old thread.....*S

    ------------------

  10. #10
    Inactive Member RedneckShy!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2001
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes Mystic????? *LOL*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •